News

WATCH: Kathy Griffin Says She Hasn’t Worked Since Trump Picture Controversy: “I was on the no fly list!”

Share this post:

Loading...

Kathy Griffin says two days into the fallout of her 2017 photo posing with a fake severed head of President Trump, she began filming what was happening. She was losing jobs and the subject of a government investigation into whether she was a credible threat.

Watch the interview below.

Kathy Griffin is still playing the victim. This week she went on the Late Show and complained about becoming the subject of an investigation after she posed for a picture with Trump’s severed head.

The Hill reports:

Kathy Griffin says she faced potential ‘conspiracy to assassinate the president’ charge over Trump head photo

Trending: Republican Analyst Mary Matalin: ‘Nothing Short Of A Miracle, What Trump Has Gotten Done’ (VIDEO)

Loading...

Comedian Kathy Griffin said she faced a two-month federal investigation after she posted a controversial photo with the fake severed head of President Trump and was almost charged with conspiracy to assassinate the president of the United States.

Griffin appeared on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” Friday night to discuss the ramification of the photo that “irrevocably” changed her life.

The day after Trump tweeted about her and the “sick” photo in May of last year, Griffin said she got a call from her attorney.

“A lot of people don’t know this part,” Griffin explained. “Actually two federal agencies, the Secret Service and the assistant U.S. attorney’s office, were putting me under a two-month federal investigation and considering charging me with a crime — this is real — of conspiracy to assassinate the president of the United States.”

What did Griffin think was going to happen? Did she really believe people were going to find it funny or congratulate her for being edgy?

Share this post:

Most Popular

Copyright © 2015 The Mag Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress.

To Top